Sonntag, 17. November 2013

Procrastinating or actually doing something? o.O

Funny how productive procrastinating can be...

I really wanted to do something productive so why not do something for my blog?
And simply because I have no idea what to put up here I'll start of with my struggle to decide which phone I am going to get next week.

Will it be
a) The Samsung Galaxy S4
or
b) The new Google Nexus 5.

I might put a post up here of my feelings towards Apple and it's products, but this day has yet to come.

I really do not know which one to pick. On one side the S4 is an awesome phone with a good battery, good camera (13mp) and a ton of features. Plus it is for now one of the fastest and most reliable phones on the market.
On the other side there's the Nexus 5. It is out for about a week, and is also plain awesome. The battery and camera are not as good as the ones in the S4, but it also just costs 400€. Well just is a little hypocritical. It's price in stores is around 400€ and the S4 is about 450 quid. Personally i was extremely excited for the Nexus 5, but after some reviews, and the camera being not as good as the competitor's, i was a little disappointed.
Now i am really just looking which one i personally prefer.
I might pick the S4 just because it's awesome, it has a better camera, and with the new update it may become even better, because the software will be adapted to the hardware.
But maybe I will choose the Nexus 5 just because of it's potential. I am not even going to post about the NSA or something that the google phone will keep track of my activities, because f*** it. Which phone doesn't do that?...
Yes, the Nokia 3310. Good old times.

But i guess it will come down to personal preferences in the end.

Suggestions?

That's all folks.
Ciao.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen